FM I – The module for efficient gas flushing
Flushing, even under pressure, accelerates the transportation of heat out of the component, thereby reducing the cycle time.
2 injectors are required on the die for this purpose: one for gas injection as per the standard procedure and a second in order to flush nitrogen through the component under pressure.
The BAUER flushing module can of course also be retrofitted.
The pressure values and process data settings are made on the control panel. A flushing module is required for each channel.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
The FM I flushing module accelerates the cooling of the moulding by up to 50%, thereby increasing the output and improving the cost-effectiveness of your GIT application.
- The process starts with the injection of nitrogen via an injector, as per conventional GIT. Next, gas is injected via a second injector into the channel created, so that it can flow back out through the first injector.
- The process of flushing creates convective heat exchange which is much more effective than standard heat conduction (plastic-metal) inside the die.
- The FM I can be integrated into the GIT system with ease – all valves for the additional flushing function are installed in a separate module which receives the necessary signals from the FCC 5 control panel.
- Additional cooling of the flushing gas is not necessary.
- Communication between flushing module (FM I) and control panel (FCC 5)
- The flushing module is integrated between the control panel and the die.
- The pressure / time profile is programmed on the control panel, which is electrically and pneumatically connected to the flushing module.
The process is regulated under patent law by a licence agreement between BAUER COMPRESSEURS S.A.S. and LINDE AG.
Scope of delivery, basic version
- Flushing module FM I
- Operating instructions
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Flow:||Can be set manually|
|Max. input pressure:||350 bar|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||390 × 350 × 420 mm|