B-NITROX Membrane System Operator Course
- Target group:
All operators of a BAUER KOMPRESSOREN B-TROX unit – e.g. diveclub members, diveshop workers, persons who are entrusted with the operation of a BAUER KOMPRESSOREN B-TROX unit, all users who are to get a NITROX filling authorisation.
- Basic function / save operation of the BAUER KOMPRESSOREN B-TROX unit
- Safety rules acc. to European high pressure vessel regulations and to DIN/EN 12021:2014
- Compressor control B-CONTROL II
- Accident prevention regulations
- Maintenance and installation regulations
- Remedy of operating troubles
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon completion of the course. (validity 3 years)
This course is offered in these training facilities:
|Price incl. tax||Schedules German||Schedules English||Online-Application|
|Germany||EUR 380,-||Nov 27, 2020||–||Trainings Centre in Germany|
The price covers the tuition for the course, all study materials and workshop manuals, as well as lunch on both days of the course.
The course contents differ between countries, as the courses are adapted to each country's special rules and regulations. Please refer to your training facility for further and more detailed information.