High-pressure air and nitrogen applications
Power stations are constructed in different ways depending on the primary energy used (e.g. water, carbon or nuclear fuels). Reliability, durability and process integration are key requirements of this vitally important sector.
For more than 65 years, BAUER KOMPRESSOREN has been meeting these high standards with its products all over the world.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Filling air chambers
- Starting emergency power generators
- Taking samples for radiation monitoring
- Blowing out turbines
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- EPC contractors (general contractors)
- Power station operators
- Manufacturers of power station equipment
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Straightforward interfacing with power station logistics and your systems plus compressor control from control room
- Long service life and long-term guarantee of spare parts supply
- Creation of customer-specific solutions and associated documentation
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Air-cooled compressors |
Breathing air – COMPACT-LINE
Breathing air – PROFI-LINE II
|6 m³/h – 300 m³/h||30 – 300 bar||– Air |