High-pressure air and gas applications
The dawn of industrialisation in the 19th century gave rise to the extraction of natural gas and crude oil to provide fuel and combustion material for commercial purposes.
Ever since, these raw materials have been needed to provide the basis for the continuous flow of new applications that are being developed. In order to be able to meet the constantly increasing demand for these base materials, better use has to be made of existing resources and new storage options have to be found.
BAUER KOMPRESSOREN is a partner you can rely on for equipment in the fields of prospecting, exploration, production and safety engineering. Our experience with compressors right at the cutting edge of technology provides the basis for powerful and robust solutions in challenging conditions.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- High-pressure supply for reflection seismics
- Compressed air supply for motion compensation
- Pressure generation for secondary extraction
- Nitrogen supply for BOPs
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Service organisations
- System providers
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Wide range of standard systems and accessories
- Proven stationary and mobile complete systems for on-shore and off-shore applications
- Expertise in the delivery of solutions to meet application-specific requirements
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Air-cooled compressors |
|6 m³/h – 300 m³/h||50 – 500 bar||– Air |
– Breathing air