High-pressure air and gas applications
Many research institutions working with theoretical principles or their practical application are active in the areas of natural or engineering sciences.
It is in these disciplines in particular that various applications involving helium, argon, nitrogen, air and methane are to be found.
Support specifically in the cost-effective provision of the media to be used is often necessary to supplement the specialist knowledge that is available in the areas of application concerned.
BAUER KOMPRESSOREN has been setting itself apart for decades as an outstanding partner offering exceptional quality in design and production at the very highest technical level.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Helium recovery from cryogenic tests
- Compressed air supply in short-time dynamics
- High-pressure systems for engine test benches
- Intermediate energy storage for renewable energies
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Faculty departments
- Non-university establishments and institutions
- Company research departments
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Wide range of standard systems and accessories
- Development of technical solutions to meet customer-specific requirements
- Expertise in the delivery of solutions to meet application-specific requirements
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Air-cooled compressors |
|6 m³/h – 300 m³/h||50 – 500 bar||– Air |